Almost everyone would like to be fit, but not everyone can afford or is comfortable with a gym membership.
Here's some suggestions:
1. If you have an unfinished basement, paint the wall to brighten things up.
2. Put some graphics or words of inspiration on the wall for motivation.
3. Hang a chalk board that can be used to track your progress and schedule your workouts.
4. Try to locate some old gym lockers to create ambiance and provide storage.
5. Paint the rafters a dark color and add lighting.
6. Hang a long mirror to monitor your progress.
7. Add carpet remnants to have a nice floor surface area.
These suggestions should help you create a space conducive to your exercise goals, plus will add value to your home!
If you need expert help in getting your home ready for sale and effective home marketing designed to get you the most possible for your home, give me a call at 419-779-6229. Thanks!
To search for homes, visit: http://homesearch.toledoareahomes.com/idx/search/advanced
The Kelley Knitz Team is among the leaders in the Toledo area real estate market.
Kelley is sharing her 25+ years of experience to help new home buyers and home sellers understand the complexities of the home buying process.
Kelley Knitz has been a RE/MAX agent for over 26 years and is in the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and is a long time member of the Toledo Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club.
1911 Indian Wood Circle
Maumee, OH 43537