Getting a good price for your home is every seller's goal. The good news is that there are things you can do to help increase the selling price for your home without breaking the bank.
Here are five things you can do to increase the selling price for your home:
1. The Kitchen - update but don't renovate. You'll never recover your investment if you completely remodel. Work on cosmetic and functional issues and make it as appealing as possible.
2. The Bathrooms - again, update but don't renovate. Check cosmetics and reglaze around the tub if necessary. Focus on cleanliness and appearence.
3. Declutter - look at every room from a potential buyers standpoint. Straighten and minimize the clutter - this helps make rooms look larger.
4. Your Online Presence - 90%+ of homes are spotted by home buyers while searching online. The quality of your photos will have a huge bearing on whether or not your potential buyer considers your home or not. Make sure the photos are well lit without dark shadowy areas, the walls are straight, and the rooms are "photo ready".
5. Paint and carpet are two of the least expensive things you can do that will have a bigger than normal impact on the price your home sells for.
Kelley and Ann are both certified as Professional Property Stagers and offer their professional services at no extra charge.
To search for homes, visit: http://homesearch.toledoareahomes.com...
Kelley Knitz has been a RE/MAX agent for over 26 years and is in the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and is a long time member of the Toledo Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club.